Every year Konami’s PES goes head-to-head with EA’s FIFA to be the number 1 football game in the world. This year though the competition between them is more intense than ever with them both releasing details about this year’s titles months earlier than in pervious years.
PES is heavily focusing on the graphics engine this year which is heavily improved over PES 2009, click here to see a comparison gallery and Konami is also implementing a new player cards system;
In short, a Card represents a move for a player. Different from traditional skills, these cards can be assigned to any players as you wish. You are almost a coach here. However it doesn’t mean the player ability suddenly increases when Cards assigned.
As mentioned before Konami IDs are no more which should make online play playable and the Master League mode has also undergone a heavy update.
The major changes in FIFA 10 is that players can now move in 360˚ which has never been possible in previous football titles and may well revolutionize the genre. FIFA 10 also features a custom set piece mode where you can create plays and control where your players are positioned for free kicks, see below:
The changes being made to both titles is certainly making my choice of which to buy this year harder than ever. Source: http://www.ps3blog.net
FIFA 10 will be officially announced on 5 June. That is what is confirmed by the screen that appears on the official site just put online by EA Sports, which can be reached at this address. This news confirmed the rumors of recent days, which spoke of a preview of FIFA 10 on the Edge magazine due out on 4 June, following a presentation to the camera which took place a few weeks ago all’Emirates Stadium.
With a press release that anticipates the end of the countdown on the official site, Electronic Arts officially announced the first details of FIFA 10, as a response to the already substantial material released by Konami for PES 2010.
We add only that the release date of FIFA 10 will fall in October 2009 – version PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, DS Wii and Xbox 360 – and will be officially presented at E3 2009 and then on the official website on 5 June, as we announced this was the countdown.
To see all Screenshots …
– Echipe adaugate (83):
– Liga I (18 )
– Liga II A (18 )
– Liga II B (18 )
– Liga III A (12)
– Liga III B (12)
– Extra teams (5)
– Echipamente in joc.
– Echipamente in meniu.
– Bannere galerie reale.
– Reclame reale.
– Antrenori romani.
– Numere/Fonturi personalizate la Liga I si II.
– Sponsori romani.
– Sunete de galerii.
– Bugete reale.
– Meniu schimbat.
– Pop-up Antena 1.
– Ziarul Prosport.
– Update complex Liga I pana in data de 22.08.2009.
– Arbitri romani (6).
– Multe alte surprize.
– Stadioane (25): Dr. Constantin Radulescu, Ghencea, Dinamo, Giulesti, Nicolae Dobrin, Ion Oblemenco, Gaz metan, Urziceni, Gloria Buzau, Dan Paltinisanu, Farul, Astra, Emil Alexandrescu, Vaslui, Tudor Vladimirescu, Otelul, Gloria Bistrita, Ilie Oana, Areni, Bacau, Brasov, Valcea, Cotroceni, Alba Iulia, Mioveni.
Includes Basic Version [Req], update 1.2, and update 1.3. Both updates are required for mod stability.
Including English FIX !!! replaces all German menu into the default FIFA 09 English.
* About 950 faces by Jackson, FCK93 & TeneCee (all FIFADome), woomar (FIFA 4 FANS), ValSidalv21, Walter Junior, maradonalopez, coxlenox, Santups18, mat_t, YoYoCena, JaviSvMusic, Hannes, sebas, Stankan (all Soccer Gaming), dominiklut, gostek15, walczu (FIFASite), Tosi, EddieGuerrero, AC12 (all FifaMania), etc.
* More than 14800 minifaces by FCP 1912, ATSV, Baresi, Sandro (all FIFA 4 FANS), Schnix19 (FIFADome), etc.
* Completely new gameplay (Apollox Realistic Gameplay v1.5.5 update 1)
* Additional gameplays to switch fast by Apollox (FIFA 4 FANS), AC12 (FifaMania), Onsche (Fifaplanet)
* 75 new sponsors for the career mode by Apollox (FIFA 4 FANS)
* 21 new trainer faces for the career mode
* 580 new team banners by fifa_freak, ATSV (booth FIFA 4 FANS), SGD Fan (Fifaplanet), BTSVPrinzessin (FIFADome), Soccer Gaming editiers, etc.
* 1260 new mini kits by BTSVPrinzessin, Boller, vasoldi, fcafreak (all FIFADome), FIFA 4 FANS, Soccer Gaming editiers, etc.
* More than 120 new trophy images by Apollox, Rapidfan (booth FIFA 4 FANS), SGD Fan (Fifaplanet), gigis1, Outsider87 (booth FifaMania), etc.
* About 1000 new team logos for the menu by Gazunio (FIFA Polonia), fifa_freak, FCP 1912, ATSV (all FIFA 4 FANS), Baresi (Fifaediting), etc.
* About 1000 new team logos for the matches by Gazunio (FIFA Polonia), fifa_freak, ATSV (all FIFA 4 FANS), etc.
* More than 60 new league logos by Gazunio (FIFA Polonia), fifa_freak, ATSV (all FIFA 4 FANS), etc.
* About 350 new teams (about 1000 teams altogether) by FIFA 4 FANS, FifaMexico, FIFADome, Soccer Gaming editiers, Croatian FIFA Centar, BFL Team, FIFA Baltic, Greek Super Patch, MSL 4 FIFA, FIFA Serbia Online, FIFARomania, etc.
* 26 new leagues by FIFA 4 FANS, FifaMexico, FIFADome, Soccer Gaming editiers, Croatian FIFA Centar, BFL Team, FIFA Baltic, Greek Super Patch, MSL 4 FIFA, FIFA Serbia Online, FIFARomania, etc.
* 28 new tournaments by FIFA 4 FANS, FifaMexico, FIFADome, Soccer Gaming editiers, Croatian FIFA Centar, BFL Team, FIFA Baltic, Greek Super Patch, MSL 4 FIFA, FIFA Serbia Online, FIFARomania, etc.
* 9 revised tournaments by Apollox (FIFA 4 FANS)
* and many more…